SBTS, established in the year 2011, is one of the most trusted and recognised name in the sphere of education. We offer a wide array of enriching and relevant courses pertaining to pre primary & primary education. Our goal is to provide skilled educators to the education industry and the best jobs to our trainees by nurturing them into quality professionals. We have continuously made rapid strides in providing impeccable training to our trainees.
We have produced around 200 teachers over a span of ten years. Our strength lies in the fact that our alumnae are placed as good Institutions.
Become a certified Teacher and hone your teaching skills from the comfort of your home.
Considering the current lockdown scenario, SBTS is offering online live classes for the upcoming batches. Once the lockdown is lifted, we will resume our classroom sessions.
The course is also known as Nursery Teacher Training course (NTTC), Montessori Training Course (MTC), Pre-School Teacher Training Course (PTTC). The program aims to acquaint trainee teacher to acquire the Attitudes, Skills, Insight and Techniques necessary to deal with Pre-school children.
• Budding Edupreneurs who run or intend
to start their own preschool
• Teachers who need to supplement their practical knowledge with relevant theory that helps them understand the mechanics of their job better.
• Homemakers who desire to enhance their parenting skills.
• College Going Students who aspire to gain professional qualification.
• Mid Career Professionals change in profession.
• Coordinator / Supervisor
• Curriculum Designer
• Educational Manager
• Educational Consultant
1. Lesson Plans.
2. Teaching Aids include Various 24 Modules.
3. Hindi Varnmala File.
4. Creative & Various Art Activities.
5. Workshops by Experts, Counselors & Special Educators.
• Principle of Early Childhood Education.
• Child Development.
• Child Psychology.
• Methods & Materials for Working with Young Children.
• Health & Nutrition of Preschoolers.
• Issues & Concerns Related to Early Childhood Education.
• School Organization
• Modern Methods of Teaching.
• Educational Guidance.